- 2nd Dec 2014 Release of a CSR citizens report
- Nov 28 2014 13th BCF Annual Lecture By Prof. ANIL GUPTA ( IIM,Ahemdabad) 2-5 pm
- November 3 th, 2014 4th Annual Debate - 2:00 pm To 5:00 pm
- 30 th Oct 2014 Governing Board Meeting
- Aug 14th 2014 Discussion on non profit section contribution to INDIA - Dr.Mira Shiva ans Mr. Mathew Cherian ( IIC - BCF - HELPAGEINDIA)
August 12th, 2014 Governing Board Meeting - Venue Helpage india,New Delhi
INTRODUCTION TO BCF
The Business & Community Foundation (BCF) is a non-profit organisation registered on 17 July 1998 under the Societies Registration Act 1860. It was established in New Delhi by eminent persons and has been one of the pioneers in advocating responsible practices, accountability and work with communities in India. The current activities of the organisation include Education for Business Schools, public discourses on developmental priorities and work on Disability, CSR Training / Workshops, Fellowship studies, assessment etc. BCF also works to identify core development priorities that concern the most vulnerable and to address them where possible within its means and scope.
Vision & Mission
To promote the awareness and practice of Responsible Citizenship where people have access and control over resources to make informed choices and decisions for a more just society. As a not for profit entity, BCF responds to the developmental paradigm in the country and works with a large number of organizations & responds to the needs of the most marginalized through work on Education, Disability, Training, Support to vulnerable communities & organizations to work on health, education, livelihoods, marketing linkages, access to information through public discourses and lectures ,work with future managers, students, homeless etc.
To mobilise the core competence and resource of all stakeholders, civil society, academic, multi Lateral, bilateral institutions , government and business to facilitate their working in partnerships with development projects that benefit marginalised and disadvantaged communities.
BCF has its genesis with International Business Leaders Forum (IBLF) of the UK a non profit entity.
News & Events
- 2nd Dec 2014 Release of a CSR citizens report Venue IIC Sem. Hall Time 5:30 pm
- Nov 28 2014 13th BCF Annual Lecture By Prof. ANIL GUPTA , 5 pm, Partner IIC
- November 3th,2014 4th Annual Debate - 3:00pm To 5:00pm,Par.- IIC & Deakin Uni.
- 30th OCT, 2014 : Governing Board Meeting Time 3:00 pm
- Aug 14th 2014 Discussion on non profit section contribution to INDIA
August 12th, 2014 Governing Board Meeting -Venue Helpage india,New Delhi